Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Bikini Pics (wink wink)

Sooo.... I have gotten a few emails and messages that basically ask why I don't have any bikini or sports bra shots of myself up like many of the other fitness bloggers have on their blogs and FB pages.  Pinterest seems to generate a whole bunch of forward people and comments, I guess. One commenter even asked if I was "ashamed to show my body" and I  must have "something to hide"...aye yi yi!

Honestly, it's just not me.  I don't see anything wrong with the ladies who bare their well toned and healthy bodies on their blogs.  I admire their results, enjoy seeing their photos,  and they inspire me by their fitness levels...but really, it's just not me.  I wear a bikini when I am swimming, but as soon as I get out of the water, I dry off and put on my cover up.  When I work out, no matter how hot I am, I keep my tank top on. This is just me and just how I have always been.  I am not ashamed, I am just modest. I am uncomfortable with people looking at me. I am uncomfortable with attention.   That's probably why I am a photographer and not a model...oh yeah, plus I am only 5 feet tall and lack the model-type beauty....that kinda puts a damper on a modeling career;)

So, to satisfy the curiosity of all of the people who want to see...here is the one and only bikini photo you will see of me.  Enjoy.

2 comments: